Gmail working again?

I'm using X-notifier in Chrome Version 65, latest version of X-notifier, OS windows 10, and it is working fine with 7 Gmail accounts, and has been reliable for more than a week. One of my accounts had allways worked, but the others failed. I gave up and removed  them fom XN, about a month or so ago, I added one back, and it worked intermittently for a while, then no problems. I added another 5, and they have all been fine.

Dunno if Tobwithu fixed it, or if Google changed their process, but All is good again (for now at least).

RpD's picture

I have three plain gmail accounts which have been working as far as I remember... I checked my scripts list and I'm apparently using the 'standard' embedded gmail script in X-Notifier for Chrome.